Wuxi Zhongborui Machinery Co. Ltd.

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsMetal Roll Forming Machines

Drain Pipe Metal Roll Forming Machines / Rain Gutter Machine Rainspout Elbow Making Equipment

Certification
Good quality Silo Forming Machine for sales
Good quality Silo Forming Machine for sales
We get in touch with wuxi zbr machinery because of my friends. I am so happy wuxi zbr machinery promotes my business.

—— Mr Mohamed

Dear thanks for your good advice, I will expect to put more orders to you in the next few years.

—— Tom

Hi, thanks for ZBR Machinery, We bought the double layer roll forming machine from your factory, they supplied the good quality machines for us!

—— Mr Brook

I'm Online Chat Now

Drain Pipe Metal Roll Forming Machines / Rain Gutter Machine Rainspout Elbow Making Equipment

China Drain Pipe Metal Roll Forming Machines / Rain Gutter Machine Rainspout Elbow Making Equipment supplier
Drain Pipe Metal Roll Forming Machines / Rain Gutter Machine Rainspout Elbow Making Equipment supplier Drain Pipe Metal Roll Forming Machines / Rain Gutter Machine Rainspout Elbow Making Equipment supplier

Large Image :  Drain Pipe Metal Roll Forming Machines / Rain Gutter Machine Rainspout Elbow Making Equipment

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Jiangsu
Brand Name: ZBR
Certification: CE, SGS, ISO9001
Model Number: ZBR-D-218

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1 SET
Price: Negotiated
Packaging Details: export package
Delivery Time: 30 days
Payment Terms: Negotiated
Supply Ability: 10 sets per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Using: Downpipe Cutter: Cr12 Mould Steel Being Quenched Treatment
Raw Material: GI,PPGI,cooperaluminium Controlling System: Mitsubishi PLC & Converter
Machine Type: Square Downspout Roll Forming Machine Shafts: 72mm Solid Steel

Drain Pipe Metal Roll Forming Machines / Rain Gutter Machine Rainspout Elbow Making Equipment​
 
Equipment components:
Man-made uncoiler, Roll forming machine, computer control system, hydraulic control system, cutting
 
Gutter roll forming machine/Square Type Downpipe Forming Machine/downspout steel squar tube making machine
 
 

ItemSpecification
MaterialTypePre-painted steel coil & galvanized coils
Thickness (mm)0.4-0.6
Yield strength (mpa)235-345
Roller material45#Chrome steel
Forming speed(m/min)About 8
Speed adjusting modeAC Frequency
Cutting modeHydraulic cutting
Cutter material Cr12 mold steel with quenched trreatment
Length measurementEncoder
Control modeMitsubishi PLC
Main motor power (kw)4kw (Depend on final design)
Hydraulic station power 7.5 kw (Depend on final design)
Total power (kw)11.5kw
 

 
Service
 

We provide the technical support for whole life.
Meanwhile, if any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.
When need the technician to go abroad, we will arrange the technician.
But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,
suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $100/days

 
Payment
 

T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the machine
in seller's factory before delivery )

 
 

After sale service & promise
 
With the policy of clientoriented business at HaiTian Colored Steel Sheet Eequipment Con.,Ltd
We put highly emphasis on not only outstanding quality but also excellent and efficient after sales
service with specialfocus on a wide range of roofing roll forming machines.In addition to
installation,operation training, regular maintenance and spear parts provided, we will keep
offering our best service even overdue the period of guarantee. Always we sincerely welcome
suggestions and feedbacks from our customers regardless of good or even negative on comments
so as to keep on improving and innovating our production line.Sticking to the principle to
provide all clients with an excellent after sales service, we satisfy customers' needs in
compliance their requirements at all costs. Over the past 11 years, therefore, we have grown
our business on rollformers gradually, which we believe firmly it's just the proven of our good
performance on QC, after sales service and machines manufacturing.The more you learn about
us, the more you will understand that we are reliable and trustworthy. Just give a try to send
your inquiry to us and you'll see!

 

 
Profile Drawing
Drain Pipe Metal Roll Forming Machines / Rain Gutter Machine Rainspout Elbow Making Equipment
Drain Pipe Metal Roll Forming Machines / Rain Gutter Machine Rainspout Elbow Making Equipment

Contact Details
Wuxi Zhongborui Machinery Co. Ltd.

Contact Person: Mrs. Qin

Tel: 86-510-66812720

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)